Acceptable Methods of Payment
- Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards are accepted
- Personal checks may be accepted from the following banks and financial institutions: Bank of America, BB&T Bank, Capital One Bank, Eastern Savings Bank, Hopkins Federal Savings Bank, M&T Bank, PNC Bank, Provident Bank, Susquehanna Bank, 1st Mariner Bank, Suntrust Bank, and Wells Fargo Bank.
- Please note that a $35 cancelled check or chargeback fee will be assessed for any cancelled or returned check or credit card cancellation. If an acceptable form of payment is not received within 5 business days, K & M Lock and Key the 24/7 Emergency Locksmith will seek retribution of payment along with all collection, attorney, and court fees through the Maryland legal system.
- No money orders accepted.
- All prices are final and upon acceptance by the customer the payment may not be disputed by Credit Card or check cancellation.
The final price of parts and labor will be assessed by an onsite certified locksmith technician and quoted to the customer before the completion of the assigned work order. Any price that is given over the phone by a customer service representative is always quoted as an estimate.
60 Day Warranty
K & M Lock and Key offers a 60 day warranty on workmanship and hardware. During this time if a call back occurs a technician will be dispatched at no additional charge.
K & M Lock and Key will immediately report to law enforcement officials the misuse and abuse by customers of any of its services if there is just and sufficient reason to believe that the company’s locksmith services have been contracted in the intent to perform any illegal activity or act of crime.